- On October 16, 2020, RSA issued a fourth Questions and Answers document responding to inquiries related to the VR and AIVRS programs under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and Business Enterprise program under the Randolph-Sheppard Act. While these questions and answers relate to these programs, many of the answers apply generally to RSA formula grantees.
- On May 14, 2020, RSA issued a third Questions and Answers document in response to inquiries concerning the administration of the VR, AIVRS, and Randolph-Sheppard programs.
- On April 28, 2020, RSA issued a second Questions and Answers document in response to inquiries from VR agencies concerning the fiscal management of the VR program.
- On March 27, 2020, RSA issued an initial Questions and Answers document related to the implementation of the performance accountability provisions, under title I of WIOA, in the VR program.
- For more information about COVID-19, please visit the following website: www.coronavirus.gov. To view U.S. Department of Education resources related to COVID-19, please visit the following website: https://www.ed.gov/coronavirus?src=feature.
October 16, 2020