RSA/WINTAC Training Series (PD 19-03)
RSA, in partnership with the WINTAC, developed a series of eight pre-recorded trainings related to the RSA-911. The purpose of these trainings is to provide technical assistance to help State VR agencies prepare for the implementation of the revised RSA-911 (PD-19-03) effective July 1, 2020. The intended audience is State VR agency personnel who are responsible for RSA-911 data collection and reporting activities (e.g., directors, case management system administrators, policy and training personnel, data analysts, and related program staff). The training series is not intended for VR Counselors and other front-line staff. The objectives of the training series are to:
- Explain the intent of PD-19-03 reporting requirements.
- Assist State VR agencies in the implementation of the revised RSA-911 in Program Year 2020.
- When possible, share examples of what needs to live outside of RSA-911 reporting, in addition to the discussed data elements (e.g., source documentation).
- Provide other considerations and expectations during each training (e.g., policies State VR agencies need to establish and implement, tools and resources that are available, and internal controls).
- Background and Implementation (October 2019)
- Reporting Expenditures for VR Services (October 2019)
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (November 2019)
- Supported Employment Services (November 2019)
- Measurable Skill Gains and Credential Attainment (December 2019)
- Exit and Post-Exit Data Elements (January 2020)
- New Data Elements – Additional “Need to Know” Information (February 2020)
- RSA-911 Information Used in the WIOA Annual Report (February 2020)
- Bonus Training for VR Counselors
The ninth webinar is intended for VR Counselors and other program staff interested in the VR program’s performance data collection. The webinar provides a high-level overview of the RSA-911 explaining its purpose, structure, and how the data is used in the performance accountability system.