Policy Directive 19-03
VR agencies are currently reporting RSA-911 data consistent with PD-19-03, issued May 6, 2019, for Program Year (PY) 2020 (July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021).
- RSA provides this version of the RSA-911 in Excel file format.
- To submit corrections to reported RSA-911 data within the Program Year, please review the Correction Procedures.
- Review the 60-day Federal Register Notice (October 1, 2018) and 30-day Federal Register Notice (February 15, 2019) for the Information Collection Request.
- View the OMB Control Number History for the Case Service Report (RSA-911) (OMB Control #: 1820-0508) on reginfo.gov.
- Visit the RSA-911 Training Series to learn more about this information collection.
Policy Directive 16-04
VR agencies submitted RSA-911 data consistent with PD-16-04, issued June 14, 2017, for three PYs: 2017, 2018, and 2019 which covered the period of July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2020. VR agencies submitted the final RSA-911 reports using PD 16-04 by August 15, 2020.
Policy Directive 14-01
VR agencies submitted RSA-911 data consistent with PD-14-01, dated October 25, 2013, for Federal Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 through September 30, 2016) and the first three quarters of Federal Fiscal Year 2017 (October 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017).
System of Records: Privacy Act of 1974
On July 31, 2020, RSA published a notice of a modified system of records entitled "Case Service Report (RSA-911)" in the Federal Register; a PDF of this notice is also available. This system of records replaces the previous system published on April 8, 2004. RSA maintains this system of records for performance accountability, research, monitoring, and evaluation purposes required by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by title IV of WIOA, and title I of WIOA. This system contains information on individuals who are participating in or who have exited from the VR and Supported Employment programs, as applicable.
On April 8, 2004, RSA published a notice of a new system of records entitled the "RSA-911 Case Service Report," an annual report of demographic and caseload information, including financial information, related to all individuals who have exited the State VR Services program. To view this notice, please visit the Federal Register or access the PDF.