WIOA requires core programs, including the VR program, to submit an annual statewide performance report, including information on levels of performance achieved with respect to the primary indicators of performance.
- For Program Year (PY) 2017, VR agencies reported this information for the first time under WIOA. The PY 2017 WIOA Annual Reports only include performance for the Measurable Skill Gains indicator for the VR program because this was the only indicator for which data were available for reporting in PY 2017.
- In PY 2018, VR agencies reported performance for Measurable Skill Gains for the second time along with two additional indicators for the first time: Employment Rate in the Second Quarter after Exit and Median Earnings in the Second Quarter after Exit.
- In the Fall of 2020, RSA will publish PY 2019 WIOA Annual Reports that include VR agencies' performance across all indicators.
View national summaries for the VR program and each State/Territory's WIOA Annual Report in ETA-9169 format (OMB Control No:1205-0526) using the following links.
VR Program National Summaries
State/Territory WIOA Annual Reports
2017 Not reported
2018 Not reported
WIOA Annual Report Resources
- For more information, please review the WIOA Statewide Performance Report Specifications.
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration has published national summaries and State reports for the WIOA titles I and III programs.
- The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education has published national summaries and State reports for the WIOA title II program.
- RSA's WIOA Annual Report Training provides an overview of the submission timeline and requirements for VR agencies.