Training and Service Programs Division (TSPD)
The Training and Services Programs Division administers several programs under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and the Randolph-Sheppard Act. The programs are a mix of competitive, discretionary grants, state formula grants and direct appropriations.
The Division consists of two units: the Training Programs Unit that administers the rehabilitation training and special demonstration programs and the Service Programs Unit that administers direct service-related programs and projects.
TSPD staff carries out the following activities in administering these programs:
- monitor grants and provides technical assistance;
- conduct discretionary grant competitions and process grant awards;
- coordinate arbitrations for the Randolph-Sheppard program;
- review and analyze data, prepares reports including the annual summary of the vendors and vending facilities; and
- work with grantees to develop program performance measures, which are used to evaluate and monitor grantees.
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS)
- Recreation Programs
- Randolph Sheppard Vending Facility Program
To learn more about RSA—or use tools and download data—visit our Web portal at https://rsa.ed.gov or click on one of the links below.
About RSA |
What's New in RSA |
People and Offices
Programs and Projects | Grants and Funding
Legislation and Policy | Publications and Products
Research and Statistics | Monitoring | Additional Resources
Contact and Feedback | FAQs
This content was copied from www.ed.gov on 02/09/2018