RSA.ED.GOV User Guide
Quick Tables lets you create a custom report from RSA data. The reports are pre-designed and may include graphs, though you have the capability to add a graph even if it isn't included by default. Here's how to use Quick Tables.
Select Quick tables from the Main Menu.
Choose the type of table (or tables) you would like to create from the list. The list contains the most frequently used tables. If you wish you may expend the list by clicking one of the More like this links. For any table listed, you can click the View a sample link to preview the table. (Tip: right-click on the link and choose "Open in New Window" from the pop-up menu.) When you're done, click the Next Step button at the bottom of the screen. (You may have to scroll down to find the bottom of the screen. To get there fast, hold down the CONTROL key and press the END key.)
The next screen will list each of the tables you have chosen. For each of the tables, you have one to five options for running the report, and you may choose one (or more) of the options listed for your table.
- National totals, for several fiscal years
- National averages, by fiscal year
- Totals and Averages by type of grantee, for the latest fiscal year
- Data for one grantee, for several fiscal years
- Data for one grantee compared to its peers, for the latest fiscal year
Click the Next step button when done.
If you have selected Data for one grantee for your table(s), RSA.ED.GOV will ask you to select a grantee from the dropdown list. Click the Next step button when done.
If you have selected Compare to peers for your table(s), RSA.ED.GOV will ask you to select the peer agencies from a listbox. Hold down the CONTROL key and click on a name to select or deselect it. Click the Next step button when done.
When the report displays, you may choose output options.
- You can re-run the same report for a different grantee.
- You can format the report for printing
- You can send the report to MS Word (no graphs will be generated)
- You can send the report to MS Excel (no graphs will be generated)
You may change how the report looks by clicking the "Customize this report" link (we suggest only advanced users try this option).
RSA-MIS User Guide Table of Contents
This content was copied from www.ed.gov on 02/09/2018